Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kaz Retweet

Jamesbov

Jul 27, 2012
East Sussex
KLL just retweeted this. Original post was by somebody else 6 days ago.

"Can see @kazenga25 leaving in the summer he doesn't start enough and deserves more game time"

Forewarning of his departure or just being his usual childish self?

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Maybe he just wants more game time.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
Latter

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
He never plays as well when he starts as when he comes on as a sub. He may not like it, but he's an impact player. He is never the same threat when starting a game. He is however my favorite Albion player!

SB005

WSU is my home
Jan 12, 2008
Angmering
I take from that he is retweeting the part around being deserving of more game time, but perhaps not the smartest thing for him to do, will only get people looking too much into it IMO

D Block blue

Feb 23, 2009
West Sussex la la la
I see Kaz as more of an lmpact player these days, he doesn't seem to be a good solid 90 minute player. Maybe he hasnt convinced Oscar that he is capable of starting a game and finishing it. Is something holding Kaz back old injuries/confidence ect ect

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

"Can see @kazenga25 leaving in the summer he doesn't start enough and deserves more game time"

No he retweeted it because it praises him. The same reason Agustien RTs anyone who suggests he should be playing. The original tweets vary about 50/50 between genuine fan messages and people desperate for exposure.

It has as much bearing on whether he'll be here next season as the lamb chop I just polished off.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Enjoy, as he'll no doubt delete it within half an hour, like he usually does.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
No he retweeted it because it praises him. The same reason Agustien RTs anyone who suggests he should be playing. The original tweets vary about 50/50 between genuine fan messages and people desperate for exposure.

It has as much bearing on whether he'll be here next season as the lamb chop I just polished off.

so much wisdom for someone so young

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
I see Kaz as more of an lmpact player these days, he doesn't seem to be a good solid 90 minute player. Maybe he hasnt convinced Oscar that he is capable of starting a game and finishing it. Is something holding Kaz back old injuries/confidence ect ect

Kaz, as I recall, remains the last player to scores a brace in the league, the last to score them at home & the last to score them in the first half of a home game.
It is an absolute disgrace the minutes he has appeared on the pitch this season (and last)
When will these records be broken, I wonder?
Nb There stats can be copied onto OG with no fee required from me (although my statisticians daily rate is twice that is paid to the clubs highest paid statistician, who seems to be ignoring these statistics)

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Kaz, as I recall, remains the last player to scores a brace in the league, the last to score them at home & the last to score them in the first half of a home game.
It is an absolute disgrace the minutes he has appeared on the pitch this season (and last)

Buckley scored a brace at Bolton two weeks ago.

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
When will these records be broken, I wonder?
Nb There stats can be copied onto OG with no fee required from me (although my statisticians daily rate is twice that is paid to the clubs highest paid statistician, who seems to be ignoring these statistics)

Or maybe they've seen these stats... http://espnfc.com/player/_/id/93805/kazenga-lualua?cc=5739

This season
48 shots..... 8 on target. No goals.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
If he spent less time dicking about with his mobile phone and more time doing what he should be doing he'd probably surprise himself.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011

Kaz is our super sub ,just hpe he knows how much we value his contribution to the few wins we have achieved this season withou signing the strikers we are in dire need of

I've watched him for the last few years; but tbh, he reminds me of 5ft Cox..one trick pony; he can be blinding, usually predictable but consistently inconsistent in the final 1/3. Yeah someone will come in for him but i'm not so sure it'll be a premier league team.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here