Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Official Site] Oscar on England Adjustment

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
Oscar Garcia admits he’s had to adjust to life in the Championship but is pleased with what he’s seen from his Brighton & Hove Albion players so far.*
The Spaniard, who is enjoying his first season in English football following spells in Spain and Israel, concedes that it hasn’t been an easy adjustment but is one that he’s enjoyed.
“The first season for a foreign coach is not easy, but I am happy with the way we have been playing and I feel we’ve been playing well,” he told seagulls.co.uk
“It’s not easy for a foreign coach like me, and he [Middlesbrough coach Aitor Karanka] came in during the middle of the season and he’s doing a good job.
“But we have to continue to take each game as it comes and we have to train well and make sure we’re prepared and focused on the next game – not on last season or anything else; we need to be focused on the next game and that’s it.”

LATEST NEWS FROM SEAGULLS.CO.UK

The Seagulls’ head coach is also expecting tomorrow’s opponents Middlesbrough to pose a tough challenge but says his side need to pick themselves up after the recent back-to-back defeats as they continue their push for the play-offs. *
“We need to bounce back against Middlesbrough and we need to get back to winning ways.
“They are well organised as a team, they defend well and they don’t concede many goals either – they’re a difficult team to beat but that’s what we’ll be trying to do.
“In the last two games we have had more than 30 attempts on goal and that shows that we’re playing well with an attacking mindset, but we have to take these chances.”

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here