Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Putlocker

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
anyone use this. Is it legal? safe?

I've watched a couple of films on it connecting my laptop to my tv, but i'm a bit paranoid that my laptop will get infected or that the feds will bust me! (ok that last bit is an exageration)

loads of great films on it, and loads of current cinemas release. Robocop may be tonights viewing (i watched '300 - Rise of an Empire' the other day, crock of shite)

Weretheweststand

Unregistered User
Aug 23, 2011
Hailsham
In theory it's illegal, but in reality the authorities very very rarely go after individuals anymore, because it is relatively pointless. They really just try and go after the site owners/people who post the content, so watching stuff on there is really isn't that risky

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
I found it by chance last month while seaching for 'Dirty Little Secrets' and came across it. Wanted to watch the raid and killing of Osma Bin Larden and that was also on there and have all the latest films. I don't care if it's illegal as I'm a rebel and outlaw and love nothing better than getting one over the authority's :)

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Watching The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug this evening which I'm looking forward to very much. I've never bothered with file sharing sites for films as wasn't to sure about the quality and refused to pay for films on sites either but this little beauty seem to keep on giving for free.

Jodi Arias 'Dirty Little Secrets' evil whore.

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here