Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crowd for Boro?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Any idea what it's looking like?

I'd imagine after the disappointment of the last 2 games we're looking at 27,000 - 27,500 for this one. Plus, I'd not expect 'Boro to bring a huge number down.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Could be around 26,500 ?

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Lowest 'real' attendance of the season in the league I reckon,.... a bit of a reaction to the injury/results issues,..... but then of course we will never know the 'real' attendance.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I would expct it to be 27,500. Boro' won't bring many compared to Ipswich.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Boro usually have a decent away support but they don't have much to play for so will probably bring around 500.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
I'm going for only the second time this season! Last game I went to was the Blackburn game, same result would be great!

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Lowest 'real' attendance of the season in the league I reckon,.... a bit of a reaction to the injury/results issues,..... but then of course we will never know the 'real' attendance.

Lowest real attendance would be Tuesday night game or maybe one of the games in August while people were still on summer hols.

Got to remember that the average Amex STH will note that we're still right in the mix for the play offs, and isn't one of the vocal minority NSC doom mongers who declare season over after 1 or 2 defeats.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005

724 away

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

Well we aren't completely out of the play-off picture yet, and a sunny day might just push the crowd up a bit. Definately more than the home game against Barnsley for instance. 27,000 and somethiing l reckon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here