Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Next up, David Cameron gives his rendition of 'Eton Rifles'.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Add this to the Mr B debacle, he's really trying to be liked this week. Funny it's the same week as the strike.

Strange coincidence isn't it. I notice his friends at the Mail are being their usual supportive selves.

The more I think about it, the more I think he's going to be the next Tory leader.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
If only Spitting Images was alive today. This would go straight into Sunday night's programme.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I so want the Conservatives out. I pray for the day the smile is wiped off that evil bunch of money grubbing thieves, liars and profiteers faces. Unfortunately I have no hope or faith in whoever replaces them but I will relish the day we see Cameron and Gove and the rest of the *******s have to leave government. I will definitely be there to see Cameron exit Downing St. It will make me even happier than when Thatcher died. Eeee, I 'ate that lot.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I so want the Conservatives out. I pray for the day the smile is wiped off that evil bunch of money grubbing thieves, liars and profiteers faces. Unfortunately I have no hope or faith in whoever replaces them but I will relish the day we see Cameron and Gove and the rest of the *******s have to leave government. I will definitely be there to see Cameron exit Downing St. It will make me even happier than when Thatcher died. Eeee, I 'ate that lot.

And you think Ed Balls is any more appealing?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
My Mrs looked at me this morning and said "Christ that Michael Gove's a ****". I just assumed she was greeting me. It turns out she was watching this.

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
Unfortunately I have no hope or faith in whoever replaces them but I will relish the day we see Cameron and Gove and the rest of the *******s have to leave government.

And you think Ed Balls is any more appealing?

Do you have reading comprehension issues? Or did you just see it as an opportunity to make a political comment without regard to its relevance to the conversation?

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth

Totally agree, and I am a floating voter. I was so close to Cameron in Plymouth last summer but I totally bottled facing up to him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here