Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any Denmark experts here?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Looking to stay in/around Aarhus in mid June, struggling with prices and availability and would welcome any ideas/recommendations.

fcportaloo

Nov 1, 2009
Looking to stay in/around Aarhus in mid June, struggling with prices and availability and would welcome any ideas/recommendations.

We went to CPH in August, hotels expensive, so we stayed in an apartment via Airbnb. Try that?

Denmark is a great place

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
visit Juelsminde about an hour south of Aarhus they have a beer festival sometime in June its excellent. Beautiful little town.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Going for a short week due to some mates playing at Northside festival with a load of other good bands.

Will give airbnb a try as all the hotels are getting filled up and they're pretty pricey too, but that's Scandinavia I suppose?

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Going for a short week due to some mates playing at Northside festival with a load of other good bands.

Will give airbnb a try as all the hotels are getting filled up and they're pretty pricey too, but that's Scandinavia I suppose?

bit of a myth that denmark is pricy - far cheaper to drink there than sweden or especially norway, it gets lumped in with them in this perception of being pricy but its not. go out in copenhagen at the weekend and see all the norwegians and swedes steaming as they think its a bargain.

where you will be you wont really notice any difference from london/se prices.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here