Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kiss me quick hat for Lampard

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
I didn't write it...

[video]http://www.givemesport.com/447700-brighton-plan-move-for-chelsea-star-frank-lampard?autoplay=on[/video]

:eek:

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Love to think this was true...a model professional and a dedicated player...but think wages would be a block.

You would think USA beckons for Frank but you never know, he's made his cash and might not be made that way. Back to West Ham maybe

Last edited:

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
You would think USA beckons for Frank but you never know, he's made his cash and might not be made that way. Back to West Ham maybe

Considering he gets a chorus of 'booooos' whenever he goes to Upton Park, I reckon there is more chance of him coming here... And I don't think that is a big chance.

D

Deleted member 2719

I liked Frank until he shaved his pits, can't take him seriously anymore.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Considering he gets a chorus of 'booooos' whenever he goes to Upton Park, I reckon there is more chance of him coming here... And I don't think that is a big chance.

They wouldn't boo him if he signed for them. Mind you they seem to boo anything

dennis

Aug 1, 2007
Cornwall

They boo their own players at is.

Word over here is that Lille would take Joe Cole on a free and some businessman would make his wages up. Not FFP but I dont think Platini cares as long as its only French teams breaking the rules.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
What a load of old baloney! If Lampard comes to us, I'll eat my woolly seagulls ski hat.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
No chance of it happening but I'd love him here. Not sure I believe the bit about him continuing his England career, he'll retire internationally after the WC.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here