Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Official Site] Women: Double Signings for Albion

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
Both players are expected to go straight into John Donoghue’s squad for the match against the Hammers this Sunday, with Hayley set to make her debut against her former club.
She told seagulls.co.uk, “It will be strange going back so soon after I’ve left, but as soon as the whistle blows I will treat it as just another game.“I know two of the girls already as Toni (Anne-Wayne) and Bex (Merritt) have recently moved from West Ham, so that will help me to settle in.
“It was actually Bex who told me about the possibility of joining Brighton, as they were looking for a centre-back.
“The structure here at the club is a million times better to anything I’ve experienced before and I’m looking forward to getting started.”
Lily, also a centre-back, arrives at the club from Leeds United after a four-year spell at the University of Albany.
Like Hayley, she was very impressed by the club’s professionalism and admitted that it was a key factor in persuading her to make the move to the Albion.
She added, “The professionalism and organisation of the club ultimately convinced me to sign.
“I’m very passionate about helping women’s football to grow and it seems like the club shares my vision.
“The communication is also great between the girls and I feel like I can learn a lot from John (Donoghue) as well.
“I want to help the team achieve their goals and secure a place in the squad for next season.”

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here