Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Kick About at The Amex?

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Brighton & Hove Albion are pleased to announce that the American Express Community Stadium pitch will be available for five exclusive matches, and it could be hired by you.
The five slots available are between the 19th and 21st May 2014 and include full use of the pitch, changing rooms and dugouts for a 90-minute match.

This is a fantastic opportunity for fans to experience the thrill of walking through the tunnel, playing on the pitch and experiencing the game we love from a player's perspective.

We anticipate interest to be high and due to the limited availability we will be taking bookings on a first come, first served basis.

Please contact the commercial team on 01273 878278 or email commercial@bhafc.co.uk to reserve your place, or for further enquiries.

Click here to download more information.

*A deposit of £1,000 is required for any booking.

nsc.JPG

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Bit early for April fool. That's about £135/hour.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Looks like it's £200 each so it'lll only be £4400 quid!

You'll also need managers , assistant managers , physios , fitness coaches , 7 subs warming the bench etc , etc. By the time all the extras are totted up (bar bills) it could be well north of £15,000 :lol:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
We'll show the shot-shy first team how to score goals and they want us to pay for this tuition?!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Jesus, the club is whoring itself now

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
These cap in hand emails are getting beyond a joke now. £1k deposit and loads of cash for a few blokes to have a kick about in an empty stadium. How desperate have we become?? I have no idea how we have so little money. But don't worry all is not lost because if take up is slow then the concourse sale is just round the corner were a pair of Spanish Daves training socks can be yours for a fiver!!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
If this is offer is available how about approaching them to let the REMF game be played at The Ames for free? Worth a try?

Sorry thumbs down from me, REMF at the Dripping Pan is a way of life now

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
As much as I'd LOVE to see the REMF game at the Amex, it would be quite harsh to ditch Lewes (who have supported it for years) roughly five weeks before the game

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Jesus, the club is whoring itself now

These cap in hand emails are getting beyond a joke now. £1k deposit and loads of cash for a few blokes to have a kick about in an empty stadium. How desperate have we become?? I have no idea how we have so little money. But don't worry all is not lost because if take up is slow then the concourse sale is just round the corner were a pair of Spanish Daves training socks can be yours for a fiver!!

Loads of clubs offer this at the end of the season. I've mates who have done the Saints version.

It's not about being 'desperate' or 'short of money'. It's about exploring every avenue to ensure we are not so.

Nobody is forced to take them up on it, are they? It's a corporate thing. If a big company books this, it pays a player's wage for a couple of weeks, and is to the detriment of nobody.

What on earth is there to whine about?

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
As much as I'd LOVE to see the REMF game at the Amex, it would be quite harsh to ditch Lewes (who have supported it for years) roughly five weeks before the game

The first REMF match was at Withdean wasn't it? And if I've heard right, the palace fans were not too happy about it so it was switched to Lewes as a neutral venue? Can't imagine they'd be too happy about playing at the Amex!!!

My work colleague has applied for a match for his team, but because the team is charity based they're getting it for £130 each.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Loads of clubs offer this at the end of the season. I've mates who have done the Saints version.

It's not about being 'desperate' or 'short of money'. It's about exploring every avenue to ensure we are not so.

Nobody is forced to take them up on it, are they? It's a corporate thing. If a big company books this, it pays a player's wage for a couple of weeks, and is to the detriment of nobody.

Ooh ooh I know, it'll be seen as 'Tinpot'.

Not sure what it means or why anyone should care what the club looks like but I reckon that's the issue!

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Saves me from writing that.

I can write 'this' instead.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here