Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Team for Middlesborough

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
We still haven't been informed on the situation with injuries and illnesses, so I might change this once privy to such information:

Top Kat
Bruno Greer Upson Ward
Ince Stephens Orlandi/Lopez
Buckley Ulloa Lingard

Subs: Brez, Calde, Dunk, JFC, Orlandi/Lopez/Andrews, March, KLL

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
dont care about what team he plays just hope they start taking there chances and dont be affaid to shoot . and where is this attacking football oscar siad he likes his team to play i dont feel we have really seen that yet

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
time for oscar to show this attacking football he likes his teams to play i dont feel we have really seen that yet since hes been in charge and the tempo is far too show and we make it so easy for the other team

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
––––––––––Tom–––––––––––––

Bruno–––Greer–––Upson–––Ward

––––––Ince––––Stephens–––––––

Buckley––––Lingard–––––Lua Lua

–––––––––Ulloa––––––––––––––

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
---------------Kuszczak----------------
Bruno-----Greer-----Upson-----Ward
----------------Lua-Lua-----------------
----------Lopez------Ince--------------
---------------Lingard------------------
-------Dunk-------------- Ulloa---------

Dunk to add some height up front along with Ulloa, and take some of the heavy work load away from our isolated Argentinian striker. Lua Lua to help bring the ball out of defence and help launch attacks from deep. Playing in a more advanced position, Ince can bomb on more than he has done before, knowing there is back up behind him. And definitely encourage Bruno and Ward to support the attack where possible.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
The team I’d like to see:

----------TK----------
----Greer-----Upson--
Bruno-------------Ward
-----Ince-----Stephens-
---------Lingard--------
Buckley-----------March
----------Ulloa----------

The one I expect to see:

----------TK----------
----Greer-----Upson--
Bruno-------------Ward
-----------Ince----------
----Andrews--JFC---
Buckley---------D-Rod
---------Lingard---------

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
I don't see that Lua Lua can start, he doesn't have 90 minutes concentration in him, fades in and out of the game and his crossing of the ball is a lottery for guys in the middle. Surely we must see Stephens and or LOpez in the middle

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
---------------Kuszczak----------------
Bruno-----Greer-----Upson-----Ward
----------------Lua-Lua-----------------
----------Lopez------Ince--------------
---------------Lingard------------------
-------Dunk-------------- Ulloa---------

Dunk to add some height up front along with Ulloa, and take some of the heavy work load away from our isolated Argentinian striker. Lua Lua to help bring the ball out of defence and help launch attacks from deep. Playing in a more advanced position, Ince can bomb on more than he has done before, knowing there is back up behind him. And definitely encourage Bruno and Ward to support the attack where possible.

Unlikely, to say the least!

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
------Kuszczak--------
Bruno Dunk Upson Ward
------Calde Ince-------
Buckley Agustien March
---------Ulloa---------

After Ipswich, I'd like to see some urgency and passion (Calde) and someone keen to pass the ball forward (Kemy). Both radical and out-dated iideas, I know ... And let's see if March can play the first 20 minutes of a game, as he struggles to get into the final 20.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I don't see that Lua Lua can start, he doesn't have 90 minutes concentration in him, fades in and out of the game and his crossing of the ball is a lottery for guys in the middle. Surely we must see Stephens and or LOpez in the middle

Totally disagree re LuaLua. It is an occupational hazard for wingers. The criticism you raise could equally be said about Buckley, March and just about every winger in the championship.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Lua Lua consistently crosses the ball to one of two places (a hard low cross to the near post or an overhit far post floater). Surely the strikers should know where both those places are?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Who is fit?
.........................Kuszczak..........................
Bruno........Greer.............Upson..........Ward
...........................Ince..................................
Buckley............Stephens........Orlandi/Lopez........Lingard
...........................Ulloa................................

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Kuszczak

Calderon~Dunk~Upson~Ward

Buckley~Stephens~Ince~Lualua

Ulloa~Lingard

Time to try something different. Dropping Dunk has resulted in two losses, so I want him back. Bruno ****ed up in Sheffield so he's out, besides Calderon and Buckley make a great partnership down the right. Square pegs in square holes throughout the team, Boro won't be expecting that set up either.

Ulloa and Lingard is a classic big man/small man combination up front, in a classic English 4-4-2.

Union-jack.jpg

The time has come to roll up our sleeves, cut out the diving and time wasting, harden up and smash these all comers to pieces. Possession and aggression, fire, pride and passion. The eye of the tiger.

Last edited:

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
Totally disagree re LuaLua. It is an occupational hazard for wingers. The criticism you raise could equally be said about Buckley, March and just about every winger in the championship.

Sorry have to totally disagree, he puts out some whinging tweets about not getting a full game, is given the opportunity and doesn't perform. His tactical awareness is poor, he holds up play, cannot cross the ball consistently and his shooting, which has clearly been curtailed is about luck, not judgement. He should not start,

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Our new strike force will cause mayhem in the Boro box:

dunkulloa1.jpg

GOALS! GOALS! GOALS!

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
Provided Stephens and Ulloa are back:
4-3-1-2, leaving Ulloa slightly behind the wingers so he isn't as Isolated