Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Keith Andrews on talksport

• Thread starter Eric Youngs Contact Lense
  • Start date

sllugaes

Dec 15, 2012
Top Man
Passionate, top professional, and eager to play.
Interesting re his interest in coaching, and his involvement with the Btn academy.
Can see his coaching qualities when playing, a good talker.

Horsham Gull

H Block Offender
Dec 4, 2006
Horsham
Just poted on Moose's twitter

andrews.jpg

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Is he wearing running trainers?

If so, between that and his attire when I saw him out and about a couple of months ago he really is a terrible dresser

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
He seems very committed to ensuring he's got a career in football after he retires, whether that be in the media or coaching. Just a shame he hasn't really performed for us.

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne
Seems a decent guy, with a genuine interest in the development of the younger players. Hasn't had the greatest season on the pitch but showed glimpses of the player he once was, and I bet he has contributed loads generally.

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
I have to say he comes across as a really articulate and genuinely nice chap, and clearly commands respect in a leadership capacity. However, I think he is a terrible footballer and my heart sinks whenever he is in the team to play his own unique style of passing sideways out of play and turning like a tug boat.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I have to say he comes across as a really articulate and genuinely nice chap, and clearly commands respect in a leadership capacity. However, I think he is a terrible footballer and my heart sinks whenever he is in the team to play his own unique style of passing sideways out of play and turning like a tug boat.

I would like to be associated with these comments.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge

Wrong synonym. A Tugboat is able to pivot about it's own axis......... Oh! sorry wrong thread.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
To everything turn, turn, turn
Keith takes a season turn, turn, turn
And a time to every long ball, keep possession

A time to look up, a time to pass back
A time to think, a time to see
A time to pass the ball sideways, a time to stop the move altogether

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Isn't it a simile not a synonym?

I used simile at first, and then began to doubt myself. I looked it up and changed it. On reflection, you are right, simile would have been more suitable. :salute:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here