Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When you're hungover at work

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
My usual plan is to keep my mouth shut and lok busy by posting loads on here, works a treat that an a bottle of coke and bacon sarnie.....

Good luck mate, rather you than me.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Benny Seagull said:
poor chapper's. big night was it last night? lots of coffee and fresh air'll do the trick!

Not really just a mates birthday. Was meant to go home after the pub but for some reason that i canot explain i got made to go to f***ing gloucester (the club not the town) because it was free. I dont think anybody should drink snakebite to be honest, its silly juice. Just a couple in there before i could take no more.
Managed to make this girl who i fancy the f*** out of cry too. result.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
that was sarcastic, she texted me last night quite late saying that she would tell me why she was so emotional but it would put me in a mood, she gonna email today and tell me, yay!:nono:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Cheshire Dolphin said:
When I'm hungover I tend to sweat lots.

Yeah looking forward to that, normally kicks in about half past ten/elevenish

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
that was sarcastic, she texted me last night quite late saying that she would tell me why she was so emotional but it would put me in a mood, she gonna email today and tell me, yay!:nono:

ooooh dear - not good!! If its that bad why does it have to wait for email?? and especially when you're hungover, even worse....

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
i notice the snakebite and black lurking in your weeklybeer count. viscious stuff that should only be drunk whilst teenage:eek:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
alan partridge said:
i notice the snakebite and black lurking in your weeklybeer count. viscious stuff that should only be drunk whilst teenage:eek:

I know, thats why i feel bad, quite pleased i decided to leave coz i nearly had another one.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I always find that a packet of Hula Hoops and a can of Tizer work in quelling the rumblings for a while. You can hide it until, as you say, about 11 and then the eyes will droop and you just have to hang in there 'til lunch. A giant poo and the release of a number of Carl Lagerfarts ought to do the trick too.

And don't worry about upsetting girls. That can happen at the drop of a hat and reparation process can bring people closer together. It might also be good that you can influence her emotions so much as to cry.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Time for the office meeting, who's turn to take the minutes? Can you guess? Can you?

Cheers Meades Ball, nice words.:wave:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Chapman your supposed to be skint...going out mid week aint gonna do your bank balance anygood you naughty naughty boy...NOW GO TO YOUR ROOM! ;)

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
CrabtreeBHA said:
Chapman your supposed to be skint...going out mid week aint gonna do your bank balance anygood you naughty naughty boy...NOW GO TO YOUR ROOM! ;)

I know, its not going to well really. Only spent £20 though so it aint too bad. Just means i can't go out at the weekend.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here