Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Advice please

kjgood

I know someone will moan, but i'd appreciate some advice please from the learned members of the forum. I live in south wales and drive down for games usually parking in Lewes and catching the train in or sometimes use the mill road park and ride. Saturday though i've purchased a parking ticket for the uni for the first time. Question is what is the route in? Ive read every thread i can see and people advise coming down Coldean Lane i assume to the lights turn left. Then i assume up to the next (new lights) then where? Many thanks.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
then follow stewards instructions

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I know someone will moan, but i'd appreciate some advice please from the learned members of the forum. I live in south wales and drive down for games usually parking in Lewes and catching the train in or sometimes use the mill road park and ride. Saturday though i've purchased a parking ticket for the uni for the first time. Question is what is the route in? Ive read every thread i can see and people advise coming down Coldean Lane i assume to the lights turn left. Then i assume up to the next (new lights) then where? Many thanks.

You're pretty much there. After you've turned left at the bottom of Coldean Lane, turn left again at the traffic lights, past the entrance to the park and into the university.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here