Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Van needed

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Does anyone have a van they would be willing to loan to myself for a day to help me move a wardrobe, sofa, bed and fridge-freezer from Henfield to Burgess Hill.

also open to suggestions of hire companies you have used and are worth suggesting

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Thank you, just out of interest have you used them personally?

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
When do you need it for?

I have a large horse box that could manage those items - happy to do that for you if you pay the diesel and we can arrange a suitable day and time.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
When do you need it for?

I have a large horse box that could manage those items - happy to do that for you if you pay the diesel and we can arrange a suitable day and time.

Planning on moving house on 4th April, moving from a furnished place into my own house so am needing to move a sofa, bed, wardrobe, fridge freezer and a few other things. All items that friends or family members have said I can have but need to collect and then take to Burgess Hill.

It's a multiple load in terms of collection so too much to ask of somebody. I can hire a van and achieve it in an afternoon. but thanks for the kind offer

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
Planning on moving house on 4th April, moving from a furnished place into my own house so am needing to move a sofa, bed, wardrobe, fridge freezer and a few other things. All items that friends or family members have said I can have but need to collect and then take to Burgess Hill.

It's a multiple load in terms of collection so too much to ask of somebody. I can hire a van and achieve it in an afternoon. but thanks for the kind offer

No problem - good luck

LowerWesty

LowerWesty
Aug 16, 2012
Hassocks
B&Q hire vans by the hour, they have one in their car park in Burgess Hill. I think it's primarily meant for customers, but am sure anyone can hire it. Maybe worth a call, used Parkers in BH and they are OK. Just keep in mind van rental companies generally quote ex VAT.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
B&Q hire vans by the hour, they have one in their car park in Burgess Hill. I think it's primarily meant for customers, but am sure anyone can hire it. Maybe worth a call, used Parkers in BH and they are OK. Just keep in mind van rental companies generally quote ex VAT.

Thanks, I shall try B&Q as it is within walking distance of my new home

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here