Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dale Jennings - the kind of player we should be going for.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Remember the 'wunderkind' who signed for Bayern Munich from Tranmere. He is now at Barnsley and starting to hit form. Clearly has massive potential and definitely worth a punt. If they get relegated I reckon a fee of £500k would seal the deal. If they stay up maybe a million but in my opinion worth every penny.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I like the fact he took a punt on going abroad - not many English players do that if it's on the table

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I like the fact he took a punt on going abroad - not many English players do that if it's on the table
I think quite a few would have swapped Tranmere for Bayern Munich....wouldn't they?

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I think quite a few would have swapped Tranmere for Bayern Munich....wouldn't they?

Yes, but did he not have interest from clubs here. I thought he did but I'm probably wrong.

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
Yes, but did he not have interest from clubs here. I thought he did but I'm probably wrong.

I think he did have interest, but chose Bayern. He didn't really adapt very well there. I remember seeing a documentary about him and although he was learning German, he couldn't quite grasp it. Don't think he did too well at school either! But he did make an appearance for the first team in the cup. Think it was also marred by injury too.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Have Barnsley signed him or is he on a season loan. Remember him causing us problems when we played Tranmere

Signed for 250k. Great bit of business from Barnsley. 2 goals in last 4 games and a couple of assists.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I worked at his primary school and my friend taught him and coached him at that age. I can't remember him though. :(

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here