Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A Concious Uncoupling....

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
......is how Ms Paltrow describes the break up of her marriage to Chris Martin.

Mine was more like wifely unconciousness brought on by multiple fruit based drinks.

Was the melt down of your marriage/relationship as friendly as Gwyneth's

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
It's such a sweet way...for her to describe the fact that she's been shagging anything that moves with all the morals of a tu'penny whoor: that lawyer, Elle McPherson's husband - who knows, there may be more. Horrible piece of work and she deserves all the disdain coming her way.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
It's such a sweet way...for her to describe the fact that she's been shagging anything that moves with all the morals of a tu'penny whoor: that lawyer, Elle McPherson's husband - who knows, there may be more. Horrible piece of work and she deserves all the disdain coming her way.

On the plus side though, he's probably out right now eating a massive burger and fries, to be followed up with eight pints of lager and not a macrobiotic, biodynamically grown mung bean in sight.

Oh wait, he's Chris Martin. He probably isn't.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
With him just back from suspension I would expect the Wally with the Brolly to be handling him with kid gloves. Striker crises looms at Derby. Such a shame after they'd just smashed Forest.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Where does it say that she was shagging everything????
Post #2 mate, it's there in black and white.

Any disdain I could have had for that loathsome couple has managed to stay well below the surface, as I've just ignored the pair of them. But uncoupling? FFS you cretins. You want to get Divorced whilst pretending that you're both utterly perfect. ****ing annoying bullshit. Makes we want to shout it.

You're getting DIVORCED you pompous c****

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Two people who are completely up themselves are no longer up each other. Meh.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here