Unhealthy - never good to see?

Screen Shot 2014-03-25 at 22.19.14.png

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Well it's both and neither so I went for the last option. While it shows passion that passion is being misdirected. At least they'll have had a long trip home to make up.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Healthy, providing what's in the photo is the extent of it and it lasted up to 5 seconds. Unhealthy, if it's a prelude to major fisticuffs.

I was at the game, but didn't see this. I assume it happened straight after the goal? If so, the reason I didn't see it was because I'd slumped into my seat, head between my hands and staring at the floor.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
There are times when this kind of thing is warranted, last night was one of those times, Bruno's defending for that goal was nothing short of SHIT, he needed to be told.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Poland attacking Spain, Scotland rushing in to help............ No English, not a proper fight.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Bruno's defending for the goal was poor, but also felt Kuszczak could have done better with the shot. And the first goal at the weekend.

Prefer these sort of arguments to take place post match.

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
It was a player punching a team mate that led a previous chairman to choose probably our most successful manager ever. If it's for the right reasons, I don't see a problem.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
My concern with it would be that it would no doubt effect the player's concentration levels immediately afterwards. Last night, coming when it did, that probably wasn't much of an issue.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
I feel that at this crucial part of the season, playoff issues, Ffp issues, injury and recruitment issues, ticket renewal issues .... etc etc..... A statement/update fromTony B would be a welcome intervention just to settle the nerves............

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Meh.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here