Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We dominate games, we create loads of chances, we have more possession, blablabla!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
We dominate games, we create loads of chances, we have more possession, we play a Barca like style of football, we keep hitting the crossbar blablablabla!

YES BUT WE CANT SCORE A BLOODY GOAL WHICH IS THE MAIN THING! This all means nothing if we can't win games doesn't it? Christ some of you are so deluded.
Afraid to say Bruno has been making a few too many mistakes recently as well, I'm not saying get rid of him, just PULL YA FINGER OUT BRUNO!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Seeing as no one has replied to my thread i thought id just say that i completely agree with myself here.

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
377997_526097984092610_1366740224_n.jpg

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
We dominate games, we create loads of chances, we have more possession, we play a Barca like style of football, we keep hitting the crossbar blablablabla!

YES BUT WE CANT SCORE A BLOODY GOAL WHICH IS THE MAIN THING! This all means nothing if we can't win games doesn't it? Christ some of you are so deluded.
Afraid to say Bruno has been making a few too many mistakes recently as well, I'm not saying get rid of him, just PULL YA FINGER OUT BRUNO!

Registered in 2013 I see. Do us a favour and **** off back to wherever you were before this season mate.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Is your arse jealous at the amount of shit that just come out in your post?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
[SUP][/SUP]

He's funny let's keep him, 3000 posts of a similar level of intelligence, there is an upside to these brain dead JCL's 😄😄😄

Oh bore off you mong, are you really that thick to think that a sign up date has relevance to support? I bet you're one of the wax works that sits in silence every game and then tells everyone how well we played and what a great time you had watching us lose

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Oh bore off you mong, are you really that thick to think that a sign up date has relevance to support? I bet you're one of the wax works that sits in silence every game and then tells everyone how well we played and what a great time you had watching us lose

You mong? Lovely turn of phrase that, my wife actually works with Down syndrome kids. Its low life like you that they have to encounter every day. As I said before mate jog on and don't give me the 'I've been a supporter for years but just discovered the internet' line.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
You mong? Lovely turn of phrase that, my wife actually works with Down syndrome kids. Its low life like you that they have to encounter every day. As I said before mate jog on and don't give me the 'I've been a supporter for years but just discovered the internet' line.

I smell bullsh*t

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Registered in 2013 I see. Do us a favour and **** off back to wherever you were before this season mate.

The thread was all tongue in cheek until you butted in billy big bollocks with your sweary reply. none of the latter posts would have happened but for this.

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
I smell bullsh*t

You've embarrassed yourself enough haven't you? Publicly calling someone a Mong and still trying to have a go. I can see the level we are dealing with, enough said apart from your other mate on this thread who seems to think it's perfectly acceptable as well.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
You've embarrassed yourself enough haven't you? Publicly calling someone a Mong and still trying to have a go. I can see the level we are dealing with, enough said apart from your other mate on this thread who seems to think it's perfectly acceptable as well.

He isn't my mate and nowhere have I agreed with his views - so you get it right.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here