Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

On a positive note...

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
...other results were kind to us tonight - derby, Wigan, reading, forest all losing. We're still 3 points off the play offs and with a game in hand on most. We're playing pretty well, just without sticking the damn thing in the onion bag. And we never win at Wednesday anyway. Keep the faith!

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
...other results were kind to us tonight - derby, Wigan, reading, forest all losing. We're still 3 points off the play offs and with a game in hand on most. We're playing pretty well, just without sticking the damn thing in the onion bag. And we never win at Wednesday anyway. Keep the faith!

Oh well, alls good then.........

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012

And we never win at Barnsley and i cant remember if the last time we beat Middlesboro at home

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
Their 'form' is usually - win one, lose one, draw one. Not convinced by either them or their manager.

Not sure what form is in the championship - lots of sides hae looked unstoppable at times during this season - Wigan, derby, forest for a while, but only Leicester and Burnley have shown any consistency. That's why I'm refusing to go into full wrist slitting mode yet - I still think we have a fairly decent chance of making the play offs - we could easily beat boro and Blackburn next week and be well and truly back in the play off spots. We almost certainly lack enough goals from midfield to go up but make the play offs and with our defensive record we might only need two goals in three games to go up!

mreprice

Sep 12, 2010
Sydney, Australia
Perversely it was actually a GOOD set of results last night. If you said before the game would I take the same number of points as Reading and Forest and their easy home games, I would say definitely. Derby & Wigan losing as well.

A missed opportunity - but not a bad outcome.

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
Perversely it was actually a GOOD set of results last night. If you said before the game would I take the same number of points as Reading and Forest and their easy home games, I would say definitely. Derby & Wigan losing as well.

A missed opportunity - but not a bad outcome.

I agree. Still only 3 points from the plays offs. We were and still are, unlikely to win all the remaining games of the season. Other results went our way, and we still have a game in hand.

We can still do this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here