Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Andrew crofts

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Really missing him not playing.
Seemed to know what Oscar wanted from CM and scores goals.
Pity he was so badly injured as i feel we would be a fair few points better off if he had been fit all year. Out of all our injuries think this is the one that has damaged is most.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I think that, if we had Crofts and Orlandi fit all season, we'd have an extra six points or so

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
Agree. Was just about to put this on another thread. We miss him massively, he was the goalscoring midfielder we so desperately need right now. Wasn't he our top goalscorer before he got injured?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Really missing him not playing.
Seemed to know what Oscar wanted from CM and scores goals.
Pity he was so badly injured as i feel we would be a fair few points better off if he had been fit all year. Out of all our injuries think this is the one that has damaged is most.

I'm looking forward to seeing Crofts and Stephens in midfield together. I think Stephens will fit in well.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Someone was bouncing a stat around last night about results when Keith Andrews has played, compared to when he hasn't, and using it to slate Andrews.

I'm not saying for a moment that he's been a particular star this season, but for my money, he's not a first choice pick, and therefore when Andrews is playing, it's because somebody better isn't. Therefore it absolutely stands to reason that we'll lose more when he plays, because it means Crofts, Stephens or Ince aren't.

I thought Crofts and Ince were developing a nice partnership, whereas I don't feel Ince and Andrews click at all. Has been a massive loss to us since he damaged his knee.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here