Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Keith Andrews stats

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
When Andrew plays: P22 W5 D9 L8, win percentage: 22.7%
When he hasn't played: P14 W10 D2 L2, win percentage: 71.4%

Yes the team needs more but those stats don't lie either. CAN WE STOP PLAYING THAT SLOW JOURNEYMAN. We could at least make a fight of it with the play offs.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
I was thinking the other day that I couldn't remember many good performances when Andrews plays and those stats prove it. We may as we'll send him back to Bolton now and use the wages to get a decent loan signing in before the deadline.

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
Interesting stats and helps confirm my belief his currently the weak link in the team although he played relatively well against Ipswich.

His a good passer but he looks two years past his sell by date, in as much as his brain knows what to do but his body namely his legs won't let him.

Why we can't play with an attacking midfielder behind Ulloa and two natural wingers is beyond me, especially at home.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I've said it before and I'll say it again, a midfield trio of Andrews, Ince and JFC is not good enough at this level

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Exactly. He's not a bad player but they his place could be used by someone with more purpose and attacking intent. What is the point in him actually playing. So negative.

Barry M

Jan 21, 2011
That stat really doesn't surprise me, really dislike watching us play with him in the team.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Ideally it should be Ince Stephens and Crofts. Shame 2 of those are currently unavailable. Crofts been the biggest miss. His goals from midfield would have had us a few more points.

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
Bolton wouldn't have given him on loan to us if he was that good. However, although stats say we play better without him, I don't think the blame can namely be put on him. Lots of our players have under performed this year, and to me, I have no idea how we're flirting with the play offs. I'm happy nonetheless, but we've played like a mid table team. God knows what Oscar's tactics actually are. Not criticising him though, as he has done an alright job considering the massive hangover from last season.

Joe Gatting's Dad

Feb 10, 2007
Way out west
At the game - easily his worst display - repeatedly gave the ball away, which did not help the youngsters in midfield. Lopez should have played in the centre and played the ball to feet as we had no height up front.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Ideally it should be Ince Stephens and Crofts. Shame 2 of those are currently unavailable. Crofts been the biggest miss. His goals from midfield would have had us a few more points.

Have I missed something? Crofts is unavailable, but no one I speak to knows why Stephens isn't playing.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I've said it before and I'll say it again, a midfield trio of Andrews, Ince and JFC is not good enough at this level

So true.
Ince and Andrews will never have instinctive first time passing/creativity in their game. JFC has that way ahead of those 2, but is too young and inexperienced to fulfil that role. Hence the lack of goals and attacking in the team.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here