Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Loan striker

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Like who?

Club job, not mine. They want to retain loyalty and ticket sales? They need to show ambition.

We have come a long way, but you cannot retain 23k ish season ticket holders on expectation alone. We have the highest number of STH's in the championship, and we are in 9th place, the two cannot continue together in the long term.

Geriatric Seagull

Nov 10, 2009
Littlehampton
Why kiss it goodbye? A win on Saturday and we are right in there. I'm confident we will win Sat, by the way.

Yeah. 3pts off of the play-offs with a game in hand with 9 left to play is just too much of a gap to bridge, it is hopeless. IDIOT.

Thanks for the compliment. It may only be three points but it's also a goal difference of six. There's really only one place to play for and at the rate we score goals that gap is unlikely to close. We all like to be optimistic but I suggest a bit more realism might be appropriate.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
We missed out on Conway and Grabban who both could have solved that problem due to money Obviously not him but what we need is a player in the mould of Frsnk Lampard.

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Connor Wickham, clearly gone back from Leeds as takeover collapsed and they cannot afford to contribute to his wages.

I think it maybe the fact Sunderland are short of strikers for tomorrow's game at Liverpool.
Borini - in eligible to play against parent club.
Fletcher - injured. Ankle problems.
Altidore - out of form.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here