Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
A ban coming as well when you start a thread about another poster - byeeeee

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I'd love for him to be employed as a summariser on the radio. In fact I would pay MORE for my Seagulls Player to hear that.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
After getting a tirade of abuse from the user in question and him not getting a ban, to see the thread starter banned will sum up all that is wrong with NSC. Only bloke I have on ignore due to all the abuse.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
After getting a tirade of abuse from the user in question and him not getting a ban, to see the thread starter banned will sum up all that is wrong with NSC. Only bloke I have on ignore due to all the abuse.

Agree but this is not a serious thread

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Vulture is tremendous value. IN.

Victorian Londoners had it spot-in with their visits to Bedlam: the mentally infirm always provide excellent entertainment.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I have to say that any imbecile (i.e. Vulture) who searches out a thread from 2011 (that hasn't been bounced) and gives you a thumbs-down for some negative comment about Micky Adams (I think it was) has to be a bit special.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
I have to say that any imbecile (i.e. Vulture) who searches out a thread from 2011 (that hasn't been bounced) and gives you a thumbs-down for some negative comment about Micky Adams (I think it was) has to be a bit special.

That is priceless!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here