Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Football League app not working

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Yes that is, I would say, a strange question to which the answer is yes.

You can have the app without a player subscription but the commentary wouldn't work, so not that silly a question.

Edit: actually I quoted the wrong post so yes it was silly! Meant to quote the guy's who it wasn't working for!

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
The Football league apps never work - It's a big steaming pile of horse shit.
[MENTION=311]Soton Seagull[/MENTION] : I'll bet good money you have a Samsung phone - No-one can get the app to work on Andriod on a Samsung phone on any version of Android as far as I am aware. Its not as if they sell many phones or tablets.

The Football league apps never work - It's a big steaming pile of horse shit.

[MENTION=311]Soton Seagull[/MENTION] : I'll bet good money you have a Samsung phone - No-one can get the app to work on Andriod on a Samsung phone on any version of Android as far as I am aware. Its not as if they sell many phones or tablets.

Yep - Galaxy S3. Really frustrating, wouldn't work via app or any type of browser.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Yep - Galaxy S3. Really frustrating, wouldn't work via app or any type of browser.

Thought as much [MENTION=561]Insider[/MENTION] : Are the football league ever going to update the app so that the commentary works with Samsung branded phones? I'm assuming the answer is no given that it hasn't worked all season and the last update was around the time the Titanic hit that iceberg. If you could ask the technical geniuses within the FL that would be very much appreciated (and appreciate that this isn't really your problem to fix)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here