Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Top 6?

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Bjl2Bm2IQAAHXcr.jpg
Johnny Cantor and Warren Aspinal have been wiling away the time before kick off, and published the result on twitter. Don't forget, Warren watches all these teams a lot.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
INTERESTING
and as you say Warren watches a lot of games
as far as football is concerned I trust his view

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
This opinion must be treated as FACT!!

Definitely not. I won't believe it until we have kicked the last ball in the last game. People give up too easily on here.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
well both of them have Burnley as automatic promotion and having looked at their squad I can confirm the majority of them are poor championship players. If they go up this season then Dyche should have a job for life

lancyclaret

Jan 10, 2014
well both of them have Burnley as automatic promotion and having looked at their squad I can confirm the majority of them are poor championship players. If they go up this season then Dyche should have a job for life

Yet Burnley have 3 players (Trippier, Ings and Vokes) in this season's Championship "Top Ten" players voted by the 24 managers. Leicester also have 3.

Jason Shackell is one of, if not the best central defender this season in the division's JOINT BEST defence. (31 goals conceded in 38 games).

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia

One of the strangest comments to date, 2nd for a long time, yeah pretty average for a s**t team!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

One of the strangest comments to date, 2nd for a long time, yeah pretty average for a s**t team!

the players might well be just championship players .........its the way you play them that makes them 2nd and when they get to the premiership they will do OK for the same reason

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here