Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A Rallying Cry

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Huge game for us this evening, we need to get the horror show of Saturday out of our systems quikcly and are fortunate to have a game come round so soon after to put things right. Every club has off days over the course of the marathon 46 game season we go through, Saturday was one such day. However we now have 10 cup finals left to reach the promised land of the Promotion Play Offs.

In the summer when Gus left and we had all of the hulaballoo surrounding it I think 99% of proper Albion fans would have snapped your hand off if offered 3 points off the play-offs with a game in hand going into the final straight of the season. Well that's what we have now, so lets get behind Oscar and the boys and roar them to the finishing line....beginning tonight.

If we don't get to the play-offs it won't be for the lack of support so all you waverers get to Hillsborough this evening and give them all the support they deserve. We could have a magical two months coming up.

:ascarf:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Never won up there. No chance whatsoever.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
We have no 'meat' in the side. If they start ploughing into us with their rough shod tactics they usually employ we will implode. Its vital we get the first goal, otherwise it's lights out :(

Stuart Munday

Jul 6, 2003
Saltdean
I can't help but think Saturday might come back to haunt us at the end of the season, 3 points and we would of been right up there and could afford to drop points tonight. Now I think we need 4 points from the next 2 games to keep challenging the top 6, Reading seem to have a better run in than us and Forest might pick up now they have sacked their manager.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I can't help but think Saturday might come back to haunt us at the end of the season, 3 points and we would of been right up there and could afford to drop points tonight. Now I think we need 4 points from the next 2 games to keep challenging the top 6, Reading seem to have a better run in than us and Forest might pick up now they have sacked their manager.

No, no, no.

This is not the attitude to have. We must not dwell on what happened on Saturday, it's gone. We need to look forward to our remaining games and what we can affect, beginning with tonight.

If we don't make the play-offs there will be numerous games we didn't win where we might think if only but that is the nature of football we will finish where we deserve to, but the good thing is with 10 games to go we still have an excellent chance of the playoffs and if we play to our potential over those games I am confident we will make it.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
:bounce:

Players need and deserve our support on Friday. Lets give them a rousing reception and show them we still believe.

Six points will do it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here