Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official club You Tube streaming for U21 & Women's games

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Hi Insider

I try to get to as many U21 games as possible but work away a lot. This season the club has offered a great service in streaming and leaving up on its website footage of home games (a big thanks to all involved).

Is their any reason why some games are shown and others not, so the Swansea game from Lancing was shown with commentary, the Bournemouth game from Withdean shown without commentary but the QPR game last night from the Amex last night (perhaps the most entertaining of the three) not shown at all. I know QPR show their home games via their website so it seemed odd.

I know that they only get a few hundred viewers but its a great service and must be a good way of Oscar and his teams keeping up with the development of the Albion's playing staff.

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
The streams we have been running have been test streams, so we can show the Football League and FLi what is possible - but the aim is to have coverage of all home games (hopefully from the start of next season), but it is possible these will form part of the Seagulls Player package. QPR have a different arrangement via UStream, which I believe is something in place from their PL days.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here