• Kazenga <3

Votes: 6 8.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rohana

I'm.Actually.Dead.
Feb 16, 2010
Shoreham-By-Sea
Over the last month 10 users have pitted their wits and BHAFC knowledge in an attempt to create the best possible all-time Brighton and Hove Albion team they can.

Not only did they have to scan history books for players, they also had to make sure they filled 11 categories; ranging from, "Has been loaned to Brighton" all the way through to "Has played a home game for us at two or more stadiums". (A full rules can be found here and here)

The ten managers have voted on the subcategories and the winners of those have been decided (although they were some controversial calls) but by popular demand the vote for overall best team is open to the public.

Your Role

Its simple, have a gander through the teams below. Once you've had a look at them vote for the THREE teams that you think are the best. Its up to you on how you judge them. The one you'd most like to watch, the one you'd least like to face etc etc - Whatever floats your boat.

Once you've picked the three teams you think are best, vote for them in the poll. The thread will close at 00:01 on Sunday 30th March (or whenever I'm online after that.)

I'm tired so that probably made no sense, if it doesn't then I'll explain again in the morning. :blush:

The Teams

[MENTION=278]MattBackHome[/MENTION]

33l2i6d.png

[MENTION=22841]stripeyshark[/MENTION]

130314174406.png

[MENTION=1958]Gazwag[/MENTION]

abGxO9Tao7.jpg

[MENTION=4147]shaolinpunk[/MENTION]

EXPe0Uc.jpg

[MENTION=1284]moggy[/MENTION]

953474_Dream_Team.jpg

[MENTION=15934]Rohana[/MENTION]

2cwwuiv.jpg

[MENTION=1349]turienzo's lovechild[/MENTION]

130314090137.png

[MENTION=225]Hamilton[/MENTION]

attachment.php

[MENTION=13376]albionalex[/MENTION]

120314182825.png

[MENTION=16080]Kazenga <3[/MENTION]

attachment.php

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Just had to vote for [MENTION=4147]shaolinpunk[/MENTION] after his team being overlooked so cruelly in the other votes.

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
Poor stripeyshark. It's actually a decent team, but Jake Robinson and Chris Wood makes a mockery somewhat (especially Robinson :lolol:) of the rest of the XI.

FWIW I voted Gazwag, shaolinpunk and turienzo (in no particular order).

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
Haha. Three votes now!

I was fair and voted [MENTION=15934]Rohana[/MENTION] too though. Keeping him 2 ahead of me. Plus he has a quality team.

My other vote went to [MENTION=4147]shaolinpunk[/MENTION]

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Can't understand why more use isn't made of Ward. Nobody has used Ward and Mellor together, the outstanding pairing of any generation. :facepalm:

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
Can't understand why more use isn't made of Ward. Nobody has used Ward and Mellor together, the outstanding pairing of any generation. :facepalm:

You can't use a player someone else has. If you look, all the players will be different. That's how a draft works. :)

Rohana

I'm.Actually.Dead.
Feb 16, 2010
Shoreham-By-Sea
Think Shaolin is finally going to get the 1st he's probably deserved, unless there is a massive come-back from somebody in the next couple of days.

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
Poor stripeyshark. It's actually a decent team, but Jake Robinson and Chris Wood makes a mockery somewhat (especially Robinson :lolol:) of the rest of the XI.

FWIW I voted Gazwag, shaolinpunk and turienzo (in no particular order).

Come on, Jakey was an exciting player!
1- He was our youngest ever goalscorer.
2- He scored our first hatrick in 5 years.
3- Then he scored another!

Chris Wood was an error as I found a better player after him. I still have Barnes!

Nevermind though. It was tense!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
My criteria is which side would fare best in the Prem and I reckon Shaolinpunk has put together a pretty decent side there. Plenty of leaders, grafters, there's craft and there are goals. Good effort, that.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
[MENTION=4147]shaolinpunk[/MENTION]

It's close but there's only one weak link in that team and that's at left back

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
It seems to me, most people are quite young and voting for players they know more about rather than players they've never heard of.....I personally really like hamiltons team but there you go

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here