Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will WE sign anyone before the LOAN window SHUTS on Thursday ?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
If we want to push for the play offs then I think it's essential we get someone who knows where the back of the net is, sadly, if we're lucky, we might sign someone like Leroy Lita with 14 minutes to go.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I'd like to see an attacking midfield player with some invention who can open up well organised teams like Sat, will we get one? Doubt it...

That would be Stephens and he is flipping injured :(

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I dont think that we need anybody just rely on what we have who are very capable of getting in the play offs and then winning promotion.

I'd feel more comfortable if we had Obika on the bench to make an impact when Ulloa, Lingard, Rodriguez, Hoskins & CMS run out of puff.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Anyone seen Vicente hanging round Hove booking his kids in somewhere? He'll do for a few games

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Anyone seen Vicente hanging round Hove booking his kids in somewhere? He'll do for a few games

Well a few games is all we will need! Mid you, whoever it is will need to hit the ground running, and as much as l like him, l'm not sure that person is Vicente. After all he hasn't really played since we released him last season.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Oh my God, Joe Cole?, what is it with people?. He is over paid, over age, and over the hill. Mark my words, Thursday will come and go without us adding to the playing staff.

He's only 32, and would run rings round any of our current midfielders,

Stumpy Tim

I'd feel more comfortable if we had Obika on the bench to make an impact when Ulloa, Lingard, Rodriguez, Hoskins & CMS run out of puff.

Obika :lolol:

I was thinking to myself the other day, who is the worst Albion player I've seen in the second tier. Farrington was about to win it, and then Obika popped into my head. We would have been better off playing Calderon up-front

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
If we want to push for the play offs then I think it's essential we get someone who knows where the back of the net is, sadly, if we're lucky, we might sign someone like Leroy Lita with 14 minutes to go.

Our record of loan strikers has been hardly dazzling ... I think we're best off leaving well alone

In saying that I'm confident Lingard will come good

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here