Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Roll call for Sheffield Wednesday (:lolol:)

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Come on then. Who else is so filled with enthusiasm by the last result that they just can't wait to head to Sheffield tomorrow (or, tonight, if you're reading this tomorrow...er...today...on Tuesday)?

A ground where I'm reliably informed we've never won. Excellent :thumbsup:

Count me in.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Wednesday :lolol:

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Yep, only 10 minutes on the bus.

However student loan dictates i'll be in the home end, saving myself £20.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I've never been to Sheffield before and in fairness I loved the Full Monty...although I'm supposed to be at work.

To be decided.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I'm in. Off to the dentist first though, if the football is worse than that, then we are in BIG trouble.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

J2 BHA

NSC Patron
Jul 28, 2004
I'm there. In the home end though as going with a colleague who supports them and he won the toss!

Be typical of us to follow up Saturday's poor effort with a win...I hope anyway!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I don't think I could beat the Tuesday night I spent there previously. One of our mouthier hangers on was mugged after challenging people to a £20 game of pool in a rough boozer on a Tuesday afternoon. The fun continued through (at the time) the world's biggest pub before we made it to the ground just in time to see us lose. Cue nearly getting lost on the way back to the station before ending up in a freezing cold and deserted Derby city centre at 1am munching what can only be described as a cat kebab with violent sauce.

Happy days.

Sleaford Seagull

Nov 17, 2010
Sleaford
Me + 1.
First time at Hillsborough, not feeling all that positive about the result, but my last away game was the cup replay against Hull and the performance can't be any worse that that! :)

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Managed to change working hours around but it's practially impossible to get back to either of the Sheffield train stations after the game to make the last train so for that reason I shalln't be attending.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here