Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Official Site] Kaz Looking for Wednesday Response

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
Kazenga LuaLua has called on his Brighton & Hove Albion teammates to bounce back on Tuesday following Saturday's 2-0 loss to Ipswich Town.
The midfielder, who was brought on in the second half against the Tractor Boys, believes it was simply one of those days for Albion and that the squad should now switch their focus to game at Sheffield Wednesday.
"We've got a lot of good players in out dressing room so we'll bounce back," he told seagulls.co.uk.
"We're all disappointed obviously, we were playing at home and we expect to win but they came here with a game plan and made it difficult for us.
"We were creating chances but at 2-0 down it was always going to be difficult.
"It's frustrating because when you've got chances, you've got to make sure you take them. Their goals came from their only two chances but that's football.
"It was one of those games where you play well and don't get the result, but we'll move on and start thinking about Tuesday now.
"It's another tough game away from home but we'll try to get back to winning ways."

The pacey wideman also spoke of his own game and his desire to influence proceedings whenever he is called upon, as Albion look to replicate their end of season form from last year.
"I'm always positive when I play and I want to do something to help the team – especially when we're losing.
"That's the way I play and how I've always played, I just want to be positive and help the team.
"Whenever you're out there you just want to do your best – and that's not just me, that's everyone.
"We tried to change some things for today's game but we have to move on now, the games are coming quickly so we have make sure we're looking ahead to Tuesday."

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here