Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Performance Enhancing Drugs - Real Madrid

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
Did anyone else think Di Maria had taken something last night?

He was running round like a man possessed and it was strange when he went down all faint.

More to come from this I think...

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
You think wrong, and could have just cost yourself hundreds of thousands of euros in the process!!

Search for the Lance Armstrong part deux, thread.

Spanish sport has been heavily linked to PED's since operation Peurto.
L'Equipe have just been fined €200k for stepping over the line in their accusations, tamer than yours, against Madrid and Barca.

On a completely unrelated topic.
It was announced last week the hundreds of bags of doped blood that weren't directly linked to cycling, haven't been destroyed.

If only there was some way of finding out who's doped blood it is?

Just remember though, no drug can make you kick a ball straight, and football is so clean it doesn't even have to test its athletes.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
Just remember though, no drug can make you kick a ball straight/QUOTE]

That reminds me of the time a long time ago I tried to play football on a Sunday morning, the night after indulging in a certain powder.

The manager was not happy, it was like my football brain had been removed and replaced with my wife's.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Just remember though, no drug can make you kick a ball straight/QUOTE]

That reminds me of the time a long time ago I tried to play football on a Sunday morning, the night after indulging in a certain powder.

The manager was not happy, it was like my football brain had been removed and replaced with my wife's.

Although your manager would have been less annoyed if instead of Columbia's finest you'd spent the previous 6 weeks:-

Training at high altitude loaded up on Erythropoietin (EPO).
Having your red blood cell 'supercharged' blood transfused out.
That blood then treated in a centrifuge (spinning) to have the EPO removed.
Put on a micro dosing 'diet' of EPO and Human Growth Hormone (HGH)
Then having the super blood transfused back into your body just before the game.

With the oxygen pumping round your body like never before, you'd have been able to play at full capacity for the entire game, and 5 minutes of injury time. Not to mention being able to do it all again 48 hours later.

Luckily though as no drug can make you kick a ball straight there's no need to drug test football players.
What possible advantage can you gain from being able to play at a higher tempo longer than the opposition.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here