Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The NSC Swear Filter

Status
Not open for further replies.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Can I just remind everyone, the swear filter has been put in place for good reason, ANYONE who chooses to ignore this by trying to swerve around it, by way of using spaces or sybols like @ v . to form a swear word is running the risk of getting an infraction (3 infractions will result in an automatic ban) we appreciate, to a degree, that swearing is part of a football culture, sadly our main form of income (Google ads) which keeps us up and running, does not!

In most cases the swear filter is swerved around purely because of name calling etc, we don't want name calling here on NSC, healthy debate is fine, but avoid playground stuff.

This subject has been covered more than once, I am posting this to try and assist new members who may not be aware and also to remind everyone else.

Thanks

Tony

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Puss off

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
It is rather sad that so many people can't hold differing opinions on a subject without calling the other person names. Personally I blame the British education system.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
It is rather sad that so many people can't hold differing opinions on a subject without calling the other person names. Personally I blame the British education system.

There should be some exceptions on the swearing rule, when replying to this :censored: user.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Noted. The team from Glandford Park shall now be known as Svaginahorpe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here