Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Battle of the BORES

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Next Saturdays game against Boro is going to BE the most BORINGEST match in AMEX history, OCSAR'S shot SHY Albion versus Jimmy KRANKY'S barndoor BORO. Anyone who think YESTERDAY'S early EXIT will be BAD wants to SEE next weeks GAME when the GROUND will be EMPTY well before the END as a TEDIOUS 0-0 draw sends EVERYONE to sleep.

GET your MORTGAGE on a 0-0 draw next SATURDAY and CLEAN up.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Who is that good looking man in your avatar ?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Cue rotr to make a 'Next week I'm leaving before kick off' gag.

ruthers

Feb 24, 2013
errm, based on recent form of both teams I really cannot fault Ernest's logic. I've booked my taxi for 3.05 to beat the crush....home by 3.15 losers!
I wouldn't be so sad as to leave before KO Husty.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
How will the ground become empty, if everyone is asleep? I don't think you have thought this through.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Sadly, Ernest has hit the nail on the head. Even more sadly this is mrs portlocks annual accompanying visit to the Amex and oscars men will probably reinforce her view that I should spend more time tidying the garden up on Saturday afternoons.

A grim Saturday is an odds on certainty :(

geniarse

Jan 2, 2012
Next Saturdays game against Boro is going to BE the most BORINGEST match in AMEX history, OCSAR'S shot SHY Albion versus Jimmy KRANKY'S barndoor BORO. Anyone who think YESTERDAY'S early EXIT will be BAD wants to SEE next weeks GAME when the GROUND will be EMPTY well before the END as a TEDIOUS 0-0 draw sends EVERYONE to sleep.

Will you be at the game?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Oh, I assumed you meant
v

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath

I did not think we were shot shy just the choice and the quality of the shots and crosses left me a little bit frustrated.
We will have 4/5 on target Tuesday night and probably score 2 please keep the faith in Oscar boys.:clap2:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Could Ernest's career finally be over? Not even Big Hilda could have saved that. Every dog has his day - (see also Who Wants to be Millionare, Justin Lee-Collins, The Weakest Link)

next saturdays game against boro is going to be the most boringest match in amex history, ocsar's shot shy albion versus jimmy kranky's barndoor boro. Anyone who think yesterday's early exit will be bad wants to see next weeks game when the ground will be empty well before the end as a tedious 0-0 draw sends everyone to sleep.

Get your mortgage on a 0-0 draw next saturday and clean up.

The r r 80's party sounds disco on the north concourse post match should just about be the icing on the cake:facepalm::yawn::jester::cheery::timmy::facepalm::wozza::shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here