Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How can I use Orange voucher if I've smashed the new phone it came with?

A couple of years or so ago I bought a brand new PAYG phone which I managed to tread on before I had even used it. I cannot make the screen change from this, so no characters will appear on it: SPM_A0025.jpg
I put it away but I've now looked at it again and remembered that it came with a voucher, which I also never used. The Orange SIM is still in its card, so can I still register this voucher? I have to go through www.simregister.co.uk but will I be able to submit details of the unlocked phone I am currently using which has never been used with Orange? or.5.PNG
or1.PNG

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Its nothing to do with the phone its the sim that registers to the voucher its the sim with the no on it just put the sim in
another orange phone and use in the normal way

Ring Orange customer services maybe??
In the small print on the voucher it states it can only be used in conjunction with the mobile phone it was purchased with. which presumably is the reason they are asking for the IMEI. I think this is unreasonably restrictive, as I think the credit should be applied directly to the SIM so that I can use it in the phone of my choice. I am asking for a way to get around this restriction, which Orange would be unlikely to suggest. I also have the problem that the URL given leads to this page, where I have to insert the phone no. which I cannot ascertain without activating the SIM in a different phone.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here