Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Needing a new porch : Any firms you can recommend in Eastbourne area?

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Twins are on the way so desperately need extra space for the plethora of extra gear and twin buggie etc

Just wondered whether the good folks of NSC could suggest any Eastbourne area firms or perhaps advise on any worth avoiding.

Many thanks for any help

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
I've used Colbran & Wingrove to do work on my place a couple of times. I've also heard that MW Pyle is ok but no experience of his work.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
The Carrera GT is nice. Not much room for buggies though. Come to think of it, we had to sell ours, when the ex Mrs Skipper couldn't fit behind the steering wheel, when she was preggers.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
The Carrera GT is nice. Not much room for buggies though. Come to think of it, we had to sell ours, when the ex Mrs Skipper couldn't fit behind the steering wheel, when she was preggers.

Unfortunately, Lincoln Imp beat you to that absolutely hilarious joke:ffsparr:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Yes! Good wasn't it. You'll probably need a sense of humour, and more room, with twins.

JordanBHA

May 1, 2013
Anglian are really good I had a porch done with them at a good price as thought was going to be overpriced also with anglian you can guarantee a quality service and product

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Can recommend the building work of @captian grealish , not had a porch built by him though.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
PM sent

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here