Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many will Liverpool score V Gus on Wed?

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
With Liverpool in blistering form the Gus bus will have to be parked between the goalposts and it better be a double decker but will he be able to nick a point or 3 or will scousers have the wheels off before he gets it in position?

I'm going for 5-0

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
The bus will be stripped and sold for parts before half time

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
He must be worried, they were dire again yesterday and some of his "top" players look as disillusioned now as they were before he revived them.

Palarse and Norwich's run ins are horrible but if Norwich get points in the next 2-3 ames and Pulis keeps nicking them we will be playing Gus next season

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I reckon the Reds will net 4. They cut Cardiff to ribbons once they got going.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
This thread has guaranteed that it'll be a close, edgy affair with Sunderland putting in a solid display that will give them confidence going into upcoming fixtures.

Well done.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
He must be worried, they were dire again yesterday and some of his "top" players look as disillusioned now as they were before he revived them.

Palarse and Norwich's run ins are horrible but if Norwich get points in the next 2-3 ames and Pulis keeps nicking them we will be playing Gus next season

Palace are actually on quite a poor run this month, but the continuing ineptitude of Cardiff, Fulham & Poyet's frankly pathetic Sunderland is, infuriatingly, keeping Palace's heads above water.

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
I hope Sunderland win, and garner enough points to stay up, with Palace taking the drop.
My LOATHING of the scum at the wrong end of the A23 far outweighs my dislike of Gus Poyet

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Me too, I honestly couldn't care less whether Poyet succeeds or not: my only issue currently is that Sunderland are presently occupying a relegation spot that should rightfully contain the name Crystal Palace, and therefore on that basis, they need to bloody pull their fingers out and start winning some games before the troglodytes stay up by default.

Dec 29, 2011
This thread has guaranteed that it'll be a close, edgy affair with Sunderland putting in a solid display that will give them confidence going into upcoming fixtures.

Well done.

Sunderland staying up would give a good chance of Palace going down. Would much rather the latter.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Fabio Borini cannot play against Liverpool and Alonso is suspended so it could be a heavy defeat.

Cardiff have yet to play Sunderland and Palace so I can see them leafrogging both of them, because without being bias, as players they are more tuned in to each other and work well as a team.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
With Liverpool in blistering form the Gus bus will have to be parked between the goalposts and it better be a double decker but will he be able to nick a point or 3 or will scousers have the wheels off before he gets it in position?

I'm going for 5-0

Reckon it'll be one of those annoying days when Sunderland nick a result and Poyet gets to strut like a peacock in the shop window.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Cardiff have yet to play Sunderland and Palace so I can see them leafrogging both of them, because without being bias, as players they are more tuned in to each other and work well as a team.

Have you actually seen Cardiff playing lately? :ohmy:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here