Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Least favorite things so far this season

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Mine would have to be the inevitable half time score read out of - Brighton and Hove Albion 0!!!!! How many times have we had that this season, maybe not as many as i think but it seems a common pattern to me.

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
Terrible pre season, seemed to spend first half of season settling new management in...
Dodgy jan transfer window, big money in, limited spending on new key additions, including high profile rejections.(Grabban)

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
No lamb hotpot pies.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I don't know if my lack of enjoyment of the football has made me more susceptible to the moans of the people around me, or if the people around me have just been moanier this season to the point it irritates. I can't wait until I move to my new seat next season. That's it for me, I haven't enjoyed the football s much this season, but the fans, particularly those around me, have been my least favourite thing (whether they have been disproportionately negative, or disproportionately positive, both irritate).

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The fact that we haven't actually thrashed anyone this season

SB005

WSU is my home
Jan 12, 2008
Angmering
For me, the January transfer window. Losing bridcutt, Barnes and El-Abd and not really bringing anyone major in. We needed a striker in to cover Ulloa on top of losing Barnes and Obika or Lita never made me feel we were destined for playoffs......and then I saw them play and it confirmed it.

Am hoping for a good summer transfer window, let Garcia bring who he wants in and perhaps move some on.

Although CMS will feel like a new signing, assuming there are no more frustrating setbacks

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
three frustrations: losing Barnes; the stop start season of being in the Championship, and we're in March and the manager can make his mind up what the best starting 11 is.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Although CMS will feel like a new signing, assuming there are no more frustrating setbacks

I don't think CMS will ever start a match under Oscar unless the season has gone and he's in the shop window.

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
Mine would have to be the inevitable half time score read out of - Brighton and Hove Albion 0!!!!! How many times have we had that this season, maybe not as many as i think but it seems a common pattern to me.[/Q

I have been quite disappointed with the amount of our own fans moaning about pretty much everything week in week out. Its mind blowing how far we have come it just never seems good enough in the minds of some. On wards and upwards

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
The injuries were unfortunate, and the excessive negativity after every defeat - including day 1 against Leeds - has been tiresome.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
The fact that the football we are playing is no different to what we were playing before. When we was promised something else.

Please show me this promise. I assume you have it in writing somewhere. I must have missed the mailshot.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Yesterday's Special Pie. Chicken Tangerine my arse! :moo:

Avoided a pie yesterday after The Cottage Pie Pie which is my least favourite thing so far this season. This is followed closely by my failure to win any thing decent from 30 odd scratch cards. Indeed, when I thought I had won Dicks Bar it turned out to be a soft drink in Dicks Bar on a non match day! Whoopie!!! In third place is the continued use of fans zone as pre match entertainment. However, as for what is happening on the pitch- more than happy.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I thought I had won Dicks Bar it turned out to be a soft drink in Dicks Bar on a non match day! Whoopie!!!
Same yesterday. Thought I was the proud new owner of Dicks Bar and was already contemplating changing the tables and chairs into welcoming places where humans could sit. But no, it was the opportunity to shell out on a four quid train ticket in order to claim a free soft - or hot! - drink. Pathetic doesn't even begin to cover it. :nono:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Same yesterday. Thought I was the proud new owner of Dicks Bar and was already contemplating changing the tables and chairs into welcoming places where humans could sit. But no, it was the opportunity to shell out on a four quid train ticket in order to claim a free soft - or hot! - drink. Pathetic doesn't even begin to cover it. :nono:

Bloody hell: if you win a cheeseburger on a McDonald's scratchcard, do you moan because they haven't offered you the cost of the petrol to return to the drive-thru next time?

How miserable are you when you win NOTHING, I ask myself?

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
I am happy when I win nothing on a scratchcard,because it confirms that I didn't buy one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here