Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Don't ya think !!!!!

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
After all thats said and done today,
dont' you think, that seeing the filthy, dirty, stinking, vile, pikerama, shat from Selhurst Cak Park losing in the 94th minute is brilliant !!!! ha ha h aha !!!!!:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I was aware that they'd lost, but to find that they'd conceded in such heartbreaking style after 94 minutes of back to the wall defending and 27% possession is quite amusing.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
I want them to stay up, there cant be much worse than being in the same division as Palace with parachute money.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
They're more likely to be another Bolton, Blackburn or Wolves than anything.
I don't think this is the case as having gone into administration twice they haven't got the debts carried forward that the fore mention clubs had as all Palace's debts were written off.

I think they are quite cash rich, sadly.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I don't think this is the case as having gone into administration twice they haven't got the debts carried forward that the fore mention clubs had as all Palace's debts were written off.

I think they are quite cash rich, sadly.

Those 3 all made huge losses last season regardless of the debts that they already had.

I don't know about Reading and Wigan - winning the FA cup and European football will be significant income - but QPR's losses will be eye watering.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
dont' you think, that seeing the filthy, dirty, stinking, vile, pikerama, shat from Selhurst Cak Park losing in the 94th minute is brilliant !!!! ha ha h aha !!!!!:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Mind you, losing at home to a tin pot club by two goals, with the winner being set up by a Palace player, comes a close second.
Did you stay to boo them off ???

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Agreed. It was a little pick me up after a bad Brighton result.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Mind you, losing at home to a tin pot club by two goals, with the winner being set up by a Palace player, comes a close second.
Big statement that coming from a Crystal Palace supporter. Remind us how many League titles, FA cups and UEFA Cups you've got in your trophy cabinet.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Even better is that the goal won me a 23/1 accumulator. I owe Pappis Cisse a beer should I ever meet him.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I was aware that they'd lost, but to find that they'd conceded in such heartbreaking style after 94 minutes of back to the wall defending and 27% possession is quite amusing.

27% possession ? That much ? :lol:

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

Thanks for that. Your post has just reminded me about how well Palace did against that so called tinpot club this time last year. 3-0 wasn't it? All part of your 5 game run without a goal. Maybe you can go one better this year - you're half way there already.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012

Ouch , karma is a ******* sunshine .

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Anyone seen fat Barry ? I'm getting worried now .

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Just laughing at Palarse fan who spends more time on a Brighton forum
than it does at Selhurst, or is this your first season watching Pikey Utd
because they got lucky last season !!!!

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Just laughing at Palarse fan who spends more time on a Brighton forum
than it does at Selhurst, or is this your first season watching Pikey Utd
because they got lucky last season !!!!

I must admit I did lol last night when I saw 90 mins and remembered your thread . I've been going for years mate same as you I'd imagine , that's unless your a new Amex customer ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here