Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our fans are a disgrace!

MattyC

May 12, 2013
I know this will cause some shit on here but enough is enough now! 29000 today and the only people with enough clangers to sing is The Judge and his boys! Shame on you so called Albion fans that ****ed off on the second goal!

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
I know this will cause some shit on here but enough is enough now! 29000 today and the only people with enough clangers to sing is The Judge and his boys! Shame on you so called Albion fans that ****ed off on the second goal!

The spelling alone gave you away as Croydon scum.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill

Total clankers. Area where I was (distant from the Holy North) gave a great vocal effort and the majority stayed LONG after the final nail in the coffin. The North is NOT the be-all and end-all. There are some proper fans elsewhere also.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Total clankers. Area where I was (distant from the Holy North) gave a great vocal effort and the majority stayed LONG after the final nail in the coffin. The North is NOT the be-all and end-all. There are some proper fans elsewhere also.

Don't be so silly! You're not a true fan unless you're in the North!

You old enough to be posting on here fella?? The Judge and his boys?? Is that your crew ****wit.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

So, are fans a disgrace?

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
It just doesn't tally with a different name of the email address he/she uses. I wondered if he/she was a Palace fans as there have been quite a few who poses as Brighton fans. The latest being [MENTION=26245]gravnast[/MENTION]
No way is he Palace, Albion through and through, I'm guessing he's a bit wound up at the moment though :lolol:

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
. . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . ,.-‘". . . . . . . . . .``~.,
. . . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-". . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ."-.,
. . . . .. . . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ":,
. . . . . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .,
. . . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,}
. . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`^`.}
. . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:". . . ./
. . . . . . .?. . . __. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :`. . . ./
. . . . . . . /__.(. . ."~-,_. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`. . . .. ./
. . . . . . /(_. . "~,_. . . .."~,_. . . . . . . . . .,:`. . . . _/
. . . .. .{.._$;_. . ."=,_. . . ."-,_. . . ,.-~-,}, .~"; /. .. .}
. . .. . .((. . .*~_. . . ."=-._. . .";,,./`. . /" . . . ./. .. ../
. . . .. . .`~,. . .."~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .}. . . . . . ../
. . . . . .(. ..`=-,,. . . .`. . . . . . . . . . . ..(. . . ;_,,-"
. . . . . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ... . /
. . . . . . `~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./.....,__
,,_. . . . . }.>-._. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..`=~-,
. .. `=~-,__. . . `,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . .`=~-,,.,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `. . . . . . ..__
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .`=-,. . . . . . . . . .,%`>--==``
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . _. . . . . ._,-%. . . ..`

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012

The amount anyone sings is utterly irrelevant to how much they support the team.

In terms of 'bad' fans, I find it constantly baffling that so many turn up to just constantly slate the team. Had the usual crew near me calling the entire squad 'useless morons' from the 3rd bloody minute.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011

Piss off you arse. I will go and support my team however I see fit. Loud, quiet, angry or elated.

Seagull97

Jan 13, 2014
What we need is a few lads in each stand to get the songs spreading because from what I can hear the other stands are limited to the one word chants of 'seagulls' or 'albion'

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
If your mute, have sore throat, the flu, just had your wisdom tooth out, bit your cheek whilst eating a pie, had been on the piss the night before and lost your voice or your glands were down so you couldn't sing, would that make you a disgrace? What if you had planned to take your wife out on her anniversary, had a family gathering, had to be in London to watch your children perform, your child had been sick and so you left early would that make you a disgrace.
What if you stayed to the bitter end out of a sense of some misguided duty, to watch 22 guys who earn more in two weeks than most of us earn in a year, show no sign of scoring, would that mean you were mugged off? When anyone starts telling me how to spend my leisure time its the end of the line. People left because they wanted to and people were there for the kick off because they wanted to be, its not an issue, its not a disgrace and maybe the reporter who wrote the article in the Argus should concentrate on the football or perhaps that was too dire to write about.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Piss off you arse. I will go and support my team however I see fit. Loud, quiet, angry or elated.
Absolutely right...nobody has the right to tell you how to support your team...for a start ,the fact you buy your your ticket shows your support...now I'm 1901 it is difficult to get a chant going...but don't let that fool you...unless your over 57 I've been going to Albion matches longer than you have been on earth,that doesn't make me a better fan...just older.
BTW, When the North stand are in full voice it's great to hear...but the South West corner put up a good show as well...it is a case of all getting together instead of this sniping at other supporters.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here