Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Booing At The End

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Why on earth would you do that? Why not just piss off after 80 minutes when the second goal went in like many did? What was there to boo? Can hardly fault the application of individual players on the pitch, many of whom had very decent games. Hardly those players fault that our entire game plan now revolves around getting the ball to the big bloke up front. Ashley Barnes would have scored more than one goal out there today. There was one time in the second half when the ball almost stopped stationary a yard in front of the Ipswich goal line FFS. That's how short of goal-scoring talent we were. Was pretty impressed with Ipswich no. 9 Daryl Murphy as a Barnes-style player. Could do a job? Unlike the booers at the end, who contributed nothing at all.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Probably some of the idiots on here tonight that stayed and didn't leave on 72 minutes just to boo them, bloody disgusting !!!!

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Today may have been disappointing, but booing is UNACCEPTABLE. You can't expect to win every game, regardless of form or opponents.

stanly

Jun 27, 2013
I think you watch these games trough rose coloured glasses we are so negative defending a a 0 0 score from the beginning hoping to nick a goal.

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011
I think you watch these games trough rose coloured glasses we are so negative defending a a 0 0 score from the beginning hoping to nick a goal.

Great first post !!! WTF ??? :clap:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Why on earth would you do that? Why not just piss off after 80 minutes when the second goal went in like many did? What was there to boo? Can hardly fault the application of individual players on the pitch, many of whom had very decent games. Hardly those players fault that our entire game plan now revolves around getting the ball to the big bloke up front. Ashley Barnes would have scored more than one goal out there today. There was one time in the second half when the ball almost stopped stationary a yard in front of the Ipswich goal line FFS. That's how short of goal-scoring talent we were. Was pretty impressed with Ipswich no. 9 Daryl Murphy as a Barnes-style player. Could do a job? Unlike the booers at the end, who contributed nothing at all.

I left after the second goal mate. First time i have left that early. No booing from me but i got into Brighton station at a good time for once.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Probably some of the idiots on here tonight that stayed and didn't leave on 72 minutes just to boo them, bloody disgusting !!!!

Your constant complaints are becoming boring, get off your fat arse stand up sing and support the team you phat barstad every one behind you does

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011
I always do more than some do, no one can knock me for that !!!
I see you complain on here though more than most though at times !!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I never heard any booing in WSU at the final whistle.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I heard no booing at the final whistle. Mind you was on a train half way to Lewes. :wave:

D

Deleted member 22389

Not bothered about the result, like you bothered about the booing and people buggering off early. What supporters are these ffs.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
I always do more than some do, no one can knock me for that !!!
I see you complain on here though more than most though at times !!
You take your seat for 90 minutes unless we score and then you get your belly out,stand up and sing you`re in the North stand for ****s sake.If you are going to sit down the whole game **** off to the west stand and let someone who is going to stand up sing and motivate the team have your seat in the glorious North stand.Sort your own support out before slag others off or in other words glass houses

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Not sure now what to do if this reoccurs. Get home in good time and comfort or stay till the end and express my displeasure. Alternatively I could stay on and simply clap and cheer whatever the quality of entertainment offered for the price.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I didn't boo at the end coz I had already dispersed to the north stand concourse to drown my sorrows:drink:

After the gutless display today I'm surprised anyone wasted their breath on booing.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here