Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I TOLD you all the play offs were a PIPEDREAM

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Everyone told me I was STUPID but all the time the WORLDS most BORING manager is in CHARGE playing NEGATIVE football WE have no chance of the PLAYOFFS and YOU can add JESSIE Lingard to GROWING list of BARNDOOR LONE strikers, PAINTER, VOKES, Lita, Obika and now JESSIE Lingard. Which MORON signs these players ?

I think it is FARE to say I'm one if NOT the most INTELLIGANT posters on NSC and I should be LISTENED to.

cunningplan

Apr 1, 2011
Sussex Coast
It's hard to believe in someone who claims to be so intelligent but cannot spell the word 'intelligent' or is that unFAIR?

Everyone told me I was STUPID but all the time the WORLDS most BORING manager is in CHARGE playing NEGATIVE football WE have no chance of the PLAYOFFS and YOU can add JESSIE Lingard to GROWING list of BARNDOOR LONE strikers, PAINTER, VOKES, Lita, Obika and now JESSIE Lingard. Which MORON signs these players ?

I think it is FARE to say I'm one if NOT the most INTELLIGANT posters on NSC and I should be LISTENED to.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Yep, you can tell we've lost. Ernest and his oh-so-hilarious show is here.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
team does need a tactics/formation tweek in the positive direction; knock it about in their half; 4-1-3-2 at home; here's livin in hope

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here