Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I was surprised Terry Connor didn't get a chant?

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
This I think. Just not many people realising it was him as I am sure most fans have fond memories of TC's bundling style.

Ironically didn't he once score a stunning diving header own goal away to Ipswich? One that was up there with Hawkins effort at Withdean.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Fan next to me brought up the subject at half time when Connor came on with the subs. Got it wrong though as I thought he was with us in the late 70's but he signed in '83. Cup tied hence wasn't at Wembley.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
We could do with a player like that (although CMS is similar I guess. Probably not as skillful though.)

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
This I think. Just not many people realising it was him as I am sure most fans have fond memories of TC's bundling style.

Ironically didn't he once score a stunning diving header own goal away to Ipswich? One that was up there with Hawkins effort at Withdean.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
For those who missed him today

DSC00028.JPG

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
I didn't even know he was with Ipswich before today. I'll always remember him for that goal against Liverpool in the cup in '84

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I recall him being very Barnes like. Would get loads of chances in a match, but only score a fraction of them. But very hard working and created chances just through that.

I believe he was swapped for Andy Ritchie.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here