Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jonathan Williams

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Exaggeration. He did one piece of skill which beat Buckley, who is not exactly know for his defensive work, but other than that Williams just dived and moaned a lot.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Typical Palace scum , tried his hardest to get Bruno a 2nd yellow card. I hope a FA inclusivity monitor was at the game because Williams pulled down his shorts as a homophobic gesture at Albion fans after the second goal.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Exaggeration. He did one piece of skill which beat Buckley, who is not exactly know for his defensive work, but other than that Williams just dived and moaned a lot.

Correct. He did nothing else all game apart from get involved in off the ball stuff and whinging.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Think some people need to take off their anti-Palace specs for a moment.

He did not really do anything though. Not sure its anti-Palace specs. If he was great i would say so. He did not stand out to me at all. Yes the skill for the goal was nice but apart from that he was not influencing the game at all.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
He did not really do anything though. Not sure its anti-Palace specs. If he was great i would say so. He did not stand out to me at all. Yes the skill for the goal was nice but apart from that he was not influencing the game at all.

His endeavour was more than our 3 midfielders' put together today.

Really can't work out why our level of effort is so influenced by who we are playing.

We play QPR and graft from the first whistle, we play a team below us and we just don't put any effort in. This is the third year this has been going on for now and it's showing no signs of stopping.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
His endeavour was more than our 3 midfielders' put together today.

Really can't work out why our level of effort is so influenced by who we are playing.

We play QPR and graft from the first whistle, we play a team below us and we just don't put any effort in. This is the third year this has been going on for now and it's showing no signs of stopping.

Again thats a load of rubbish. If endevour is cherping in the referee's ear every 5 mins then ok. As i said he did very little and did not influence the game bar 30 seconds of skill. In terms of effort out midfield 3 put in plenty as did the rest. We created chances today we did not take them. It was a good away performance by Ipswich in terms they were hard to break down and took there chances but none of their players stood out as individuals but as a collective team they were decent.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Think some people need to take off their anti-Palace specs for a moment.

He really didn't feature at all apart from putting that cross in. And that was when we were pushing forward for an equaliser; hence the reason he found himself with Buckley to beat and not a defender.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
Again thats a load of rubbish. If endevour is cherping in the referee's ear every 5 mins then ok. As i said he did very little and did not influence the game bar 30 seconds of skill. In terms of effort out midfield 3 put in plenty as did the rest. We created chances today we did not take them. It was a good away performance by Ipswich in terms they were hard to break down and took there chances but none of their players stood out as individuals but as a collective team they were decent.

Completely disagree with your whole post so that's a load of rubbish to me :)

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I said we should have signed him. That is all.

The Hon Sec

Feb 23, 2009
Deep up County
Watching an entirely different game to me. A classy little player shipped out by Pulis cause he doesnt measure up height wise.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here