Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best / worst network around the amex

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
I'm currently on O2 and really struggle getting signal anywhere near the Amex. Everyone I talk too seem to find the same issue.

It's time for an upgrade phone and I'm just thinking if it's worth changing network, so the question is what is the best one?

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
I was getting a good signal in ESU with T-mobile/EE but I've now switched to Giffgaff so I imagine I'll not get much now.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Expect a thousand different replies!

All the networks seem to get overloaded, just too many people trying to use it at the same time, us at the football and the hundreds if not thousands of students across the road! Every so often I get lucky on 3, but it's hit and miss.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
For the first 2 years at the Amex I was with O2 and the signal was positively ****. Much better since I switched to Three.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
I'm on Vodaphone, and almost never get a connection. I can usually access wifi halfway through my journey back to Mill Road (Park + Ride).

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
Since I got a rubbish phone that has no internet and can only text and ring people my signal has been excellent. I am on o2 in case you wanted to know that.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
EE is very poor, normally cannot get the internet to work till you leave Falmer station post match.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
For the first 2 years at the Amex I was with O2 and the signal was positively ****. Much better since I switched to Three.

Likewise!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
There was somebody in front of me in the north for the hull game who was watching sky go at half time for the highlights don't know who he is with but I was amazed he could get a signal that good. I just use the stadium app.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here