Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Keith Andrews Irish Examiner column

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
Always interesting to get an inside opinion on the behind-the-scenes stuff. Look forward to all this planning and investment paying off in the medium and long term. Thank goodness for the vision of those in charge of our club and especially TB who is bankrolling all of this - the building blocks are being put in place, let's hope things carry on according to plan.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I hadn't seen it confirmed before that we were going for a Category 1 academy. Good to see that.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Great find. I think he's come in for a bit of unfair criticism on here (some things never change). He's certainly not a flashy player and I probably wouldn't want him here on the wages Bolton are reportedly paying him, but he's a player who offers experience and really helps solidify the midfield in tough games (especially away from home).

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I like these stories, knowing that a first team player doesn't just go home after training and play on his XBOX or wasting time on Twitter but is actually going off to coach the U14's. :clap2:

Good stuff Mr Andrews

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Sounds like an intelligent bloke. Cheers for the link!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Very complimentary about us

Feb 14, 2010
The press always express Bloom's actions as "transforming the club from Withdean to Amex", which is sort of half true. But it would be more accurate to express it "re built the club after the loss of the Goldstone".

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Thanks for sharing, nice to hear he's getting involved in the coaching side of things, always good when a player says they're enjoying their time with us.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
good read
good bloke
good that he is taking coaching seriously and maybe with us

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here