Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

iOS7 for iPad

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
What the F*** is up with these people.

The move & scale option does not work and the zoom is useless.

When they set about testing the new iOS, did they think oh, yes that works brilliantly or are Apple genuinely taking the p1ss?

D

Deleted member 18477

Updated ps3 yesterday (it's a fatty older one). Now it doesn't read discs!

Modern technology isn't always better!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
No probs on my iPad 2, have you tried a reboot, or clearing your cache/history etc?

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
No probs on my iPad 2, have you tried a reboot, or clearing your cache/history etc?

Sorry I have an iPad Mini. Looking of the Apple forums it seems it's quite common.

I don't think it's currently fixable, what a bloody awful decision to do that. It never needed changing or fixing in the first place

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Updated ps3 yesterday (it's a fatty older one). Now it doesn't read discs!

Modern technology isn't always better!

Really ? I've got a fat old PS3...not sure I want to switch it on now. I only use it for blu-rays !

D

Deleted member 18477

Really ? I've got a fat old PS3...not sure I want to switch it on now. I only use it for blu-rays !

Have a look online. I use mine for dvds and when I switched it on I had to do the standard update as I hadn't used the thing for months. After that it no longer reads discs and It did previously.

Update I'm referring to is 4.55.

It might be fine on your machine. Maybe I got unlucky. All other updates until this one have been fine ever since I had the machine (prob got about 7 years ago...)

I'll probably just buy a blu ray player now as you can pick them up for £50 on Amazon.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
No problems on my iPad 2.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here