Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Drivethedeal.com

May 26, 2004
Hassocks
Hi, has any one had any experience of using drivethedeal.com, or any other new car broker? My dad's looking to spend out on an Audi q5 but poor stock availability is driving up second hand values mad no new discounts - but drivethedeal.com is indicating an 11% discount.

bardo

Jul 6, 2004
Seaford
Yes, I've used them. I sort of defaulted to using them because I started with a different broker but they themselves included Drive the Deal on their books and they turned out to be the best deal. I think they got me about 15% off a new Skoda Octavia 3 years ago. You have to be prepared to travel the UK to pick up the car unless you pay for delivery to the door which I didn't want to do but my best deal was in London so just a morning's work to pick that one up. Unfortunately they've now taken Skoda's off their books for some reason but I think they still include Audi and you've not got anything to lose really as they do all the donkey work for you and you don't have to take up any offers you get.

Bedsex

not my real name
Jan 29, 2009
Flitwick
Yep, I used them to get me an Alfa, probably about 10 years ago though. I didn't have any problems with them, they got me the car I wanted, with my chosen spec, cheaper than anywhere else and delivered to the main dealer. The dealer actually commented at the time that I had got the vehicle at a price lower than they would have had to pay for it. So, a thumbs up from me.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Sounds good; I might have a look at them myself.

Are you able to spec your car in the same way as if you went to a dealer: colour, wheels, gadgets etc.?

May 26, 2004
Hassocks
Just an update for anyone thinking of using drivethedeal - it works! We detailed the spec on Sunday night and by 10am Monday we had a call from them confirming everything and saying we'd next here from the dealer within 48 hours. On Tuesday the dealer called and confirmed the price, we ordered some extras, they took a deposit and the process was faultless. Car is now on order at a substantial discount that we couldn't ever hope to achieve locally.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Do you have shares?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here