ysumazug.jpg

V

7u4yvane.jpg

Venue:- Amex stadium

Kick Off:- 3.00p.m

Match Officials :- Referee- DARREN DRYSDALE
Mark Mellor and Lee Swabey
Fourth Official Graham Horwood

Can the Albion carry on from their fantastic recent form and make a play off statement?

Can we continue the 2 and hopefully + goals a game?

Where will our goals come from? Will Mr Will Buckley score more goals? can Leo hit the mark? and will the other Will (Hoskins) be on the bench?

Can Ipswich improve after their 3-1 home defeat to Wigan and can they stop being like us a few weeks ago and score more than 1 goal a game?

I say 3-0 Albion Ulloa, Buckley and Lingard

Really sorry B.B.B.W I'd got all the info ready and I wanted to continue my roll. If I'm out of order I'll let the mods decide

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I don't normally post this early on the "official" thread....................

But this game is massive today.

Season not over if we lose. A win will probably kill off a competitor.

Come on you Seagulls!

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
We are playing a wedding gig tonight till midnight, after that and packing up traveling etc. I should just be in time to miss it!:ffsparr:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Two official match threads, oh dear is this a bad omen ?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Biggest game of the season so far . We need to be noisy . Good chance today . Lets give it some like the last 25 v QPR

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
As long as we're better than the dross served up at Portman Road in September then I'll be happy.

Really looking forward to today's game.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
3-1 to the good guys. Ulloa, Lingaard, and a 3 minute cameo from Hoskins with a goal in the 89th :thumbsup:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
A touch of rain this morning to get the ball zipping about later. Ipswich need 3 points or they'll be on their way to mid table obscurity! Let them come for us all open and aggressive and we'll see what happens!

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
A touch unnecessary, you could have posted the badges on the other thread.

ysumazug.jpg

V

7u4yvane.jpg

Venue:- Amex stadium

Kick Off:- 3.00p.m

Match Officials :- Referee- DARREN DRYSDALE
Mark Mellor and Lee Swabey
Fourth Official Graham Horwood

Can the Albion carry on from their fantastic recent form and make a play off statement?

Can we continue the 2 and hopefully + goals a game?

Where will our goals come from? Will Mr Will Buckley score more goals? can Leo hit the mark? and will the other Will (Hoskins) be on the bench?

Can Ipswich improve after their 3-1 home defeat to Wigan and can they stop being like us a few weeks ago and score more than 1 goal a game?

I say 3-0 Albion Ulloa, Buckley and Lingard

Really sorry B.B.B.W I'd got all the info ready and I wanted to continue my roll. If I'm out of order I'll let the mods decide

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
Last night I dreamed I was watching us losing 3-2 to QPR in a game that was being played away at Huddersfield. And Darren Freeman missed a great chance to equalise when he was one on one with the keeper.

This dream obviously contains the key information about what will happen today if only I can decode it.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Last night I dreamed I was watching us losing 3-2 to QPR in a game that was being played away at Huddersfield. And Darren Freeman missed a great chance to equalise when he was one on one with the keeper.

This dream obviously contains the key information about what will happen today if only I can decode it.

I've decoded it. Weal loose.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I have got this down to a 2-1 win for us
but really don't care what the score is just as long as we win even if its not a very good game
winner off Hoskins backside will do me thanks

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
I'll be in the South stand for this one - my first game since January. Hoping for a clean sheet, a win, and for Reading and Forest to lose :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here