Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Official Site] Oscar Looking to Make Amends

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
Brighton & Hove Albion boss Oscar Garcia has called on his side to make amends for their 2-0 loss to Ipswich Town in September.*
David McGoldrick's four-minute double brought an end to Albion's early-season unbeaten run and Oscar*told seagulls.co.uk, "We want to make up for the result that we had away from home and this must be our mentality; to pick up the three points in front of our own fans.
"There will be a good atmosphere and we're looking forward to it. Ipswich always play with a direct style and they will not change that so we must be prepared."

The Spaniard also admitted he faces a selection headache now as more of his squad return form long and short term injuries.
He added, "We have to choose 18 players for each game and it's my decision. I know how the players are, how they are training and playing, so it's my job to decide who's in.
"We don't need to change anything; we just have to keep going and keep focused on only the next game.
"We need to be strong but we are very happy and we're not going to get carried away."

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here